More badly mutated Jay-Z for Memorial Day, from your friendly neighborhood DJ Luciernaga!
May 31, 2004
May 30, 2004
What the world really needs is more bad music remixed badly, and DJ Luciernaga is ready to provide.
Sorry, but there's more coming soon. Feel free to spread it around, and send feedback!
In other news, a dear friend of the family has passed away.
Thank you for sharing your short life with us, Igor. You are missed.
Thanks for the pic, Sergey.
May 29, 2004
Hi everyone! Thanks for the various emails and IMs asking whether or not I'm dead.
I've just taken a bit of a break from the web. I've been working on some of my own projects, and studying a few things.
Here's a condensed list of what's new...
- I've got a great screen-accurate Tom Servo, thanks to the affable Joe Crow at Botcave.net. I'm making some last-minute mods to Servo, and he should be complete in time for the 2600 meeting on Friday. Maybe I'll bring him to Rocky Horror afterward. He likes movies, after all...
- I've made a slight amount of headway in my MST3k comic.
- Pod-Six's fan art contest is almost over.
- I'm spending more time at Drawing the Circle, it's a great community.
- I've got a page up dedicated to a lost Information Society track.
- Always happy to be insultingly late for a bandwagon, I'm working on some Jay-Z remixes. Why will mine stand out from the crowd? They're dumber!!
May 13, 2004
As I write this, Katrina is in the midst of moving her stuff out of my place. Just now she is off shipping her computer, and I'm doing what I can to help out with the rest.
On Saturday she'll be off to Tucson, Arizona to seek her fortune.
Katrina, I wish you all the best for the future, and hope our friendship continues to grow.
As a famous Dr. once said, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
May 5, 2004
Sometimes one really has to wonder if things will ever go according to plan. Still, plans aren't written in stone. Adapt and improve, I always say.
Anyhow, sorry I've been incommunicado lately. There are lots of things going on in my life, but they're not ripe for public venting just yet.
Still, this is Spring, time of new beginnings. I could definitely stand to make one of those at this point.
Also, I have way too many personal projects in the air at once, I plan to start catching some any day now.