Stolen from everyone's LJs...
10 Things That I Have Done That You Probably Haven't...
In no particular order...
- Been a panelist at a hacker convention
- Taken home a box of earth from what might be the country's oldest graveyard
- Brought a homemade copy of Tom Servo out to a movie
- Made something surprisingly techno-sounding out of nothing but radio clips from the 1940s (in progress)
- Given free Tarot readings to strangers, and been complimented on them afterward
- Broken into a classroom to steal my own photos, preventing them from turning up in the yearbook
- Appeared in a Norwegian documentary for a fleeting second
- Been heard on the Upright Citizens Brigade DVD's commentary track
- Sat down on the pavement at Broadway and 47th in Times Square for an hour
- Wrote a mostly working word processor for the TRS-80, in BASIC, starting with not much more than an A$=INKEY$ loop... and having the cassette it was saved on stolen by a sister who taped New Kids On The Block over it.