- Cableflame is one hell of a fun tourist houseguest.
- My place is actually pretty cool when it's clean.
- My Thanksgiving salads rock.
- Earthbound is a great game.
- I'm not the only one with an intense love for Nedick's dollar hot dogs in Penn Station
- I've just lost The Game, and so have you.
- Ice skaters are still as much fun to watch as they were when I was younger, but I still wouldn't want to try it myself.
- The women employees at The Apple Store on Fifth Avenue all have the most amazing smiles, and I now have crushes on them all.
- A Tanooki Mario t-shirt will get many more compliments from strangers than one might expect.
November 27, 2006
November 23, 2006
November 17, 2006
Interesting reading for anyone who plans to enter or leave the United States in 2007 and beyond.
What do you all think? Malarkey, or brown trousers time?
November 16, 2006
I was fooling around with image software and ended up with a new desktop background.. which with a few tweaks became a web banner.. which with more tweaking became a desktop again.. which eventually became a website background.. which went right back to being a desktop again.
Then I realized I needed to get some new business cards made up, and had the idea to plaster a URL over the graphic I had been fiddling with and just use that.
Some of those blue glyphs are just placeholders until I figure out some better ones to use, but all in all I'm digging this so far.
If some mysterious strange nerdy starving artist type handed you a business card like this (with the requisite boring business card info on the flipside, of course,) would you be inspired to commision work from him, laugh at him, or poke his eyes out? Or all three?