A factorial meme, swiped from a few Livejournals...
TEN things to say to ten people:
- Thank you for being you.
- Welcome to the world!
- I'm totally happy I met you.
- It is really wacky how cool we are, considering how much you used to intimidate me.
- Were you still around, I tend to think you'd approve.
- I really hope what I've heard about you isn't true, but I don't really see how it can't be.
- If you could see yourself the way the world sees you, you'd have zero worries.
- I miss the hell out of you.
- I wake up every day thankful that I don't live in the world you seem to believe we all do.
- I don't associate with you because of who you hang out with, I really do like you.
NINE things about yourself:
- I'm somebody's uncle.
- I'm left-handed.
- I paint pictures.
- I'm on the radio.
- I will soon be seeking new employment.
- I will still somehow make it to Shmoocon.
- I've never had a driver's license.
- If my socks match each other, I don't feel properly dressed.
- I like that my beard has more grey hairs in it every time I check, and oddly enough a few reddish ones as well.
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
- Laugh with me.
- Be intelligent.
- Teach me something new.
- Learn something new with me.
- Appreciate the absurd.
- Be honest with me, and with yourself.
- Be snuggly.
- Be proud of who and what you are.
SEVEN things that cross your mind often:
- How can I fix this?
- If only I'd gotten another hour's sleep...
- ¿Y entonces?
- This is hilarious!
- [random Groucho Marx quote]
SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
- Check email.
- Pet the nearby cats.
- Set the alarm, if necessary.
- Visit the restroom.
- Ditch clothing.
FIVE things that frustrate you:
- The current administration.
- Financial concerns.
- Certain family members.
- Distances between myself and people important to me.
- Feeling like I can't help things as much as I want.
FOUR things you love to do on rainy days:
- Listen to the rain drumming on the roof above me.
- Watch the rain through the window.
- Sit outside and enjoy the rain.
- Hope it turns into a thunderstorm.
THREE biggest turn-ons:
- Mutual laughter.
- A great smile.
- Sparkly eyes.
TWO things to do before you die:
- Travel more.
- Redesign my damn website.
- 2008 may have been the roughest year of my entire adult life, but for me the good parts were beyond awesome enough to outshine all the crap.