I write things! Here is a random and limited selection.
Some examples of projects where I write pro-grade copy include:
- TheMediaShow.net, official site of The Media Show, as well as the in-universe Twitter of one of its main characters.
- NYC2600.net, official website for a long-running meetup.
- The Media Show - Among other duties before and behind the scenes of this show, I am a contributing scriptwriter. My first complete script was the TV Tropes episode.
- WHATTHEHELLAREYOUWAITINFO? - In 2005 I tried my hand at writing a wholly original humor zine. Three issues were published, and I'm still rather proud of them.
Please note the original website is no longer online. That link goes to the Internet Archive's mirror of it.
- NYC2600.net - This site, a guide to a local social event, is a collaborative work between myself and my best friend and frequent collaborator Grey. Together we built the site, and write its various guides and notices.
- Miss Liberty and My Family - I wrote this when I was eight years old, and won a US Savings Bond with it in a newspaper contest. And now it's on my website, in my writing portfolio. How's that for revisiting past triumphs?
Notes from the computer underground.
- Book review: Exploding the Phone - I reviewed this book for the Spring 2013 issue of 2600: The Hacker Quarterly.
- Phone Losers of America: The Book by Brad Carter - Foreword by me.
Exercises in creative fanaticism.
- Doctor Who Facts! - A popular humor feed dedicated to popular science-fiction show Doctor Who and related subjects.
- "Bootprints" - An adaptation of an old inspirational poem into the Star Wars universe.
- Doctor Who fan fiction - Mostly more jokes, but a few less silly pieces.
- Guy Doc's Night - A poem mashing up Back to the Future with a traditional Guy Fawkes Night poem and a dash of V for Vendetta. Accompanies a drawing of mine, as well as a video.
More to be added
Back to portfolio