Here is a selection of collaborative projects it has been my good fortune to have a hand in, in no particular order. Click for more information on each.
- Off the Hook - A weekly talk radio program about what's going on in the hacker world.
- HOPE - A biennial hacker conference I help organize, provide art for, and speak at.
- New York City 2600 - Open hangout of the New York City hacker community.
- The Media Show - Puppets rage against the media machine on Internet TV.
- The Hackaday Prize - My official job title at Hackaday was "Loud Voice." I did some of the social-media wrangling, mostly centered on the Hackaday Prize which is a contest where you could hack your way to space. Yes, really.
- Aisle Six - A dark, comic, and insane piece of New York City musical theatre.
- Nightmare: New York - New York City's longest-running, most-terrifying haunted house. I played the Son of Sam and some other frightening characters in the 2014 season.
- MakerBot Industries - I worked with this iconoclastic 3D-printing company for two years, from its beginnings as a scrappy little startup through explosive growth, major course changes, and eventual corporate acquisition. It was one hell of a ride!