- Ello - A new bit of up-and-coming weirdness with a good heart. It's still invite-only, if you like ping me and I'll invite you if/when I have invites to share.
- Twitter - A chatroom with everyone in it.
Some more Twitter accounts I work on:
- WHOFAX - Home of my Doctor Who Facts! comedy project
- RobDrawsYourPic - A novelty account where I do just what it says on the tin.
- NYC2600 - Official account for the New York City 2600 meetings
- Weena Jimenez - An in-universe account from The Media Show, whose feed I contribute to.
- Art blog on Tumblr - I post creative works of mine in various media here, often before posting it anywhere else.
- Google Plus - That thing that is stubbornly going to keep being a thing until people damn well start using it.
- Dreamwidth and Livejournal - An old dream journal project I started on LJ, but have since migrated to DW with LJ as a mirror.
- YouTube - Moving pictures with sound!
- SoundCloud - Videos without the distracting imagery!
- Thingiverse - Playing around in three dimensions.
- Etsy - I occasionally sell my own artwork and buy other people's. Here's what I'm offering over there just now.
- eBay - I sell off my old junk, and buy new old junk to replace it.
- Kickstarter and Indiegogo - Crowdfunding the world's dreams.
- Wikipedia - A collective exercise in informative mutability.
- Disqus - Handler of blog comments all throughout this crazy Internet.
- Steam - I'm a non-social gamer who is offended by DRM, so here's my profile on a social gaming and DRM platform.
- Reddit - Posts, comments, votes, and drama about things.
- IMDb - Oh look, I exist in the industry now.
- I do not have a Facebook account. Any me you find over there is faking it, and that is sad.
Because of the high volume of spam requests I get, if you'd like to add me on one of the networks which require me to somehow accept or confirm the add please send me an email as well so I know you're not a spambot or a total stranger.
Please note that I don't believe in making "locked"/"non-public" posts to the Internet; if it's posted to the Internet at all I consider it functionally public anyway, so all my posts are as unlocked/public as the service allows. Even if I don't add you back on something, you're welcome to see and comment on my posts.